jess knows best

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flowers at Work!

 Short post today, but just wanted to share the beautiful flowers that Mom and Dad sent me at work.  I went to a meeting and when I came back these were waiting for me at my desk.  They are beautiful Australian native flowers... my camera phone does not do them justice! 




And a few close ups:


The leaves with these red ones are very interesting... not sure what they are, but they have the most unusual texture:

And a Protea!  (Or I think that's what it is, anyway):



 Right now they're doing an excellent job of brightening up my office space, and I haven't decided if I want to take them home or not... I think I may leave them here until Friday and then take them home to enjoy them over the weekend, too.

Thank you, Mom and Dad!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home